I am so thankful that I can be complete in Christ.
By God's grace, I hope to use this blog to encourage my brothers and sisters in Christ in pursuing Godliness, Holiness, and Radiant Purity! :D

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Discipleship class on Radiant Purity for young ladies--coming in January!

I will be teaching a discipleship class for girls 6th grade and up at the homeschool co-op at my church on Thursdays from 2:00-2:30 starting in January. Let me know if you're interested! :D I am SO excited about what the Lord is going to do with this. He has given me a burden to share these things with young ladies for a while now. All homeschool girls in the area are welcome to attend. If you live too far away, I suggest that you purchase a book here for $10 and follow along with my blog,  I will be writing a post that will coincide with each chapter we go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment