I am so thankful that I can be complete in Christ.
By God's grace, I hope to use this blog to encourage my brothers and sisters in Christ in pursuing Godliness, Holiness, and Radiant Purity! :D

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Read the Word every day this year.

 Hey Friends, are you looking for a good new year's resolution?  Here's one of the best ones you can ever have!  Purpose to read through the entire Bible this year.  You might be thinking, "No way, I could never do that!"  But by God's grace you can.
It will take a lot of discipline, but it IS possible.  A great schedule to follow is M'Cheyne's plan.  You can go to http://hippocampusextensions.com/mcheyneplan/ to find the schedule.  I plan to do this this year.  Keep me accountable!  I hope you will decide to do this.  I think you will find it to be one of the best decisions you ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment